No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Modern High School Curriculum
ISBN : 9788130706733
Author : P. E. Belting & N. M. Belting
Pages : 282 pp
Year of Publishing : 2008
Binding : Paperback
Publisher : Cosmo Publications
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
SKU: COSM099 Category: INDIGO BOOKS
This six-volume collection in cludes some of the best works written on the curriculum studies. The purpose of the series is to discuss and debate major trends and developments in the formative period of the subject when curriculum studies were still not an independent area of study.
The following path-breaking volumes of the series offer a comprehensive introduction to, and overview of, the field:
* The Curriculum by Franklin Bobbitt
* The Child and the Curriculum by John Dewey
* Child Development and the Curriculum by Arthur T. Jersild
* The Primary Curriculum by H. Hayward
* The Modern High School Curriculum by P. E. & N. M. Belting
* Administration of the College Curriculum by W. T. Foster
The collection covers the key points of dispute and areas of controversy within the field of curriculum studies and includes works of some of the leading writers of their times.
In order to provide maximum flexibility to the buyers, the volumes are being issued individually and as a complete set.